14 Ağustos 2014 Perşembe

How To Sell Your Movie

Dear Moviemaker,

One of the largest problems YOU have is obtaining a distribution deal (that really makes sense) for ones movie.

While it really is nice to envision that your movie will find yourself winning Sundance and receiving the next BIG success story – It is vital to understand that banking on Sundance (or any film festival) is NOT a solid film distribution strategy.


The facts are, most independent films usually do not garner a fantastic distribution deal. And as a result, most independent movies independent movies never get found in the marketplace.

I know this from experience. In addition to producing my own, personal feature films, I in addition have served because manager of acquisitions for a few film distribution companies. Over the last several years, I have helped many indie filmmakers leverage social media marketing, online marketing and video at the moment to get movies seen and selling.

And I would like to help you.

Had I Known This Stuff… I Could Have Saved YEARS!
Just that you, I thought our first feature was going to have into Sundance, play well, build buzz and when we were really lucky – I honestly hoped the prosperity of our movie would garner us a 3-picture deal.

But that did NOT happen.

Sure, we have some distribution offers. But these offers weren't deals. (A deal actually pays money!)

Instead of selling our movie with a bottom feeding, second-rate distribution company (for empty promises and mere validation), we chosen to sell our movie on the web.

As it ended up, this straightforward decision changed the course of my movie making business (and my well being!)

Since that period (I’m willing to report), our first feature has sold adequately online, outside of any distribution write-ups on serious problems. So to help help YOU market and then sell on your movie devoid of the middle-man, I thought we would take ALL of my movie marketing experience and hang it in a simple, step-by-step distribution system for YOU…

For More İnformation Click Here!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder